Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SNOW!

There is no better motivator for me to get up and go outside then snow! Not sure if my love of it comes from my Norwegian roots, being born during a major snow storm or if it is the kid in me that I refuse to let go of but I love it! The more snow the better


Alyssa made a snow heart for me!


Playing in the snow! Took the sled on our walk today and had a bunch of fun...my dog is obsessed with snow and likes to have it thrown or kicked into her face. She is a maniac!

Hearts are everywhere, you just have to look!

Myself, enjoying the snow

We saw this on our driveway at the end of our walk...told you, hearts are everywhere

 My heart is full now! Here is some random snow pictures...



Can you see the heart?

How about now?

Alyssa and Pup

Snowy Oak
Dramatic contrast...much more dramatic in person but still cool in photo.

Snowy Sunset


Snowy Sunset

Good Morning Nevada County! Sunrise after the snow storm...
The morning after a snow storm is one of my most favorite times in Nevada County.
Another Snowy Oak
I just loved this scene and decided to capture it.


 Hope you enjoyed, until next time I be walking :)

P.S. I have been gathering things for a basket that I hope to giveaway soon. This basket will be full of items to promote healthy living! Stay tuned...






No comments:

Post a Comment