Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Monday - 8:31 am - In the past four days I have walked only two of them. This weekend was pretty busy for us so I did not have the time to work the walks in. I can feel it and based upon how much energy Pup has she is feeling it too. Gonna take a long walk today, not sure where, not sure when but WE WILL! We are expecting rain and snow later tonight and tomorrow! Yahoo, we need the weather!

I hurt my back doing Dr. Oz's 7 Day Belly Workout so I have not been doing it. I hope to get back on track with it soon!

 Tuesday - 2:28 pm - We walked yesterday, twice! Once to walk and another time to find my wallet. Good work out and I got some amazing images! Everything happens for a reason...

There is a storm rolling in, looking to the south, south-westish...
...looking to the north, north-eastish.
New trail for us
Still noticing hearts, there were more than three on this walk.

Absolutely beautiful!

Mom and I...found the wallet!


 It has been snowing all day! I am ending this post and getting ready to head out and go walk in it! I just love the snow, always have and always will!

Oh, yeah, the heart monitor was put on today. It's itchy.








No comments:

Post a Comment