Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I am always playing catch up....ALWAYS!

Playing catch up is the story of my life, always playing...

Friday - I had a large work load on this day so I did not walk. I did get a lot done though, personally and professionally!

Saturday - Unexpected company prohibited the family hike we had planned. Grrr, love the company but not a big fan of "unexpected". Oh well, take it as it comes and deal as you will.

Sunday 8:38 am - I WILL WALK! I will. We had a lot going on this day so I was not sure when but I knew I was going to!

2:45 pm - Family came over and we hiked down the mountain again. It was fun! My daughter and pup were really happy about that.

Monday - I had so much work to this day that I did not get a walk :( I did get a lot done in the office and at home though!

Tuesday - My daughter asked me to wait for our walk so she could go to....so we wait!

4:15 pm - Walk done!

Wednesday - I am supposed to be having an Valentine's Day Sale for my creations but moved it online because I am not feeling well. Stomach ache, headache and annoying cough.  I must have what Alyssa has been working through all week. She has a higher tolerance for it though because she has not stopped moving, where I have landed flat on my butt!

If a walk happens today, it will happen much later...









No comments:

Post a Comment