Monday, January 28, 2013

It is the little things, ya know? Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday, we woke up to snow! So naturally we took an early walk...
Goof troop

Oh, look another heart in the snow!

Mommy Love
Today is my day of birth. Today joy came to me in little ways; my daughters class singing HBD to me (with cha cha's), flowers and a card from my husband and many well wishes from people all across the globe. I found serenity gazing in to the landscape and by feeling the light of the sun. We had a wonderful family walk. I got my husband to come!

I could not have asked for a better birthday sky!

Family Walk! My husband, daughter and I

Here is the heart the I saw today

 
My daughter found a feather!
Life is wonderful if you let it be, love and light my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment