Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baby steps...

The approach that I am taking towards my health is one that will take time. I am okay with that. In fact, I think that might be the only way to end or start a habit. It is all about baby steps.

My one and only goal a month ago was to walk everyday. Just 34 days into this journey, I feel like I have established a very health habit and found that I really do like walking for exercise.

While today my post comes to you before my actual walk, I wanted to announce something. I feel the need to step it up a bit SO tomorrow I will begin Dr. Oz's 7-Day Belly Workout. Let's hope I don't hurt myself ;)

I have no pictures to share of today's walk but here are some pictures that I took many years ago...

My hubby and I got married in Vegas. I took this on our wedding night, it is the Stratosphere

Dillon Beach CA 2000ish....we try to camp here every year.
This is a picture of my husband and I in 2002 the day before we got married. Love this man!

 Love and Light my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment