Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 6 - If you want something bad enouph...

8:14 am - I knew that today would be a challenge. Finding time to fit exercise into my schedule has always been the biggest challenge and has been one of the main reasons I have not done this yet.

Although this is New Year's Eve, I still have a half a days work and a turkey that needs to go in the oven by 10 am with supervision until it is done. If I am gonna walk I need to do it now or figure out some other way to get some exercise in for me and the Pup. Pat is leaving at 9:10 for work.

I am fortunate that I can juggle my schedule as I please so even if work does not get done now, the walk will and/or vise versa.

9:24 am - The walk came before work today :) Thank you, Pat, for waiting around with Alyssa so I could get a half an hour in today. Poppy appreciates it too. It was cold, but the more I got moving the warmer it got.

Now it is time to enjoy some oatmeal with dried cranberries and little brown sugar and milk.I am feeling motivated to start Dr. Oz's 7 Day Belly Work Out later this afternoon. Has anyone started this? Monday Day 1, Rock n Roll Up exercise...I will let you know how it goes.

If you want something bad enough you will do what you need to in order for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment