Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 5 - Creative energy always rules over physical energy...gotta go with the flow

10:13 - All you creative peeps will understand this. When creativity calls you gotta take it, even if you end up surrounded by words, paints or materials all day and never get off your rear! Motivation came in a different form for me today and I have to hop on it. If I don't this book will never get written ;)

I will walk, just not right now...

12:11 pm - I feel like I got some good thoughts on paper and that I am one chapter closer to being finished with the book. Pat is busy cleaning the garage but I think he is going to take a time out to enjoy a family walk.These walks are not exactly calorie burners but are good for the soul!

I foresee tomorrow as being a real challenge. Although it is a holiday, it is also a work day and a cooking day. Will I be able to get away from the desk and kitchen to take a walk? I guess only tomorrow will tell but for now, I be walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment