Friday, June 21, 2013

I found me!

What I found out was that I do not give into things easily, I am stubborn and I am strong. When I was a kid, these attributes were not very much appreciated, but they are serving me well now, LOL ☠

I have been walking a little here and there and taking pictures everywhere...I think this is my "thing", my "make me happy", my "passion". I feel whole when I am in nature with my camera and dog. 

"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.  What you'll discover will be wonderful.  What you'll discover is yourself."  ~Alan Alda

Here are the latest pictures from my walks...

The view from my Mom's front yard, she also have a walking trail right outside her house!
 
The view from my Mom's front yard, but on a different day.


Me and Pup enjoying the sun on Summer Solstice ☼

I am pretty sure Pup and I are not supposed to be here, but so glad we are! ☮
Love this shot, this is one of the moments where I feel whole.

Me and the sun, it is a beautiful thing :)

Anyone know what this is? It is a cool plant? It has flowers in the Spring that turn to these sticker things in the Summer.




Well that is all we have for now folks! Thanks for reading, love and light! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment