Monday, May 20, 2013

Where are my priorities? I must get my ass in gear!

You have not been hearing of my walking adventures because, well, there have not been any. I walked once last week and the week before that but other than that walking has not been a top priority for me.

Not sure where I fell off track. It think it started when I was not feeling well, and then just never got back at it. I could sit here and give you a million reasons why I have not done it...it have been too busy, Aunt Flow came to visit, I was tired, allergies...what it really boils down to is that I did not want to do it and walking is no longer one of my top priorities. I never put myself first.

While I do still feel the fire and passion to get healthier, I am having a hard time getting my walking shoes back on. It is so easy to tell your self the tomorrow will be the day...it is a viscous cycle isn't it?

At some point I will have to decide that TODAY is the day, not tomorrow; just as I did when I began in December. All is well!

Enjoy some photography that I have taken recently :)

Still seeing hearts if the darnedest places :)
I have been active in the yard.

Tahoe Thunderstorm

The big hill

This was a nice day for a walk


Thanks for reading folks! Love and light!





No comments:

Post a Comment