Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blah, blah, blah...life begins at the end of your comfort zone!

Finally got enouph gumption to take a walk this week...yes one this week :(

Been feeling funny, having episodes of anxiety/hot flashes. That is the only way I can explain them. I just feel like crap overall. Got an appt with the doc next week. That is the earliest he can see me. Blah, blah, blah.

Here is a quote I found that sums me up at this very moment...

"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me." ~Author unknown, variation of an excerpt from "The Serenity Prayer" by Reinhold Neibuhr

I say the original prayer very often but like this one because once you realize that you are the one standing in the way of your own life, that is when change happens. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone, right?

Beautiful day!

Love this place!


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to enter my giveaway...it ends tomorrow!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment