Thursday, May 30, 2013

What no test to check the head?! LOL, just kidding.

ER room #9, the EKG machine and I are getting pretty close. Spent the evening with them again. All is well, all is well!

I have been having a lot of symptoms that do not usually go together...the PVC's are now accompanied by hot flashes/anxiety...I have a pain in my head, ear, jaw, sinuses...nausea, vertigo off an on, low fever, bloody noses, high blood pressure and just feeling like shit. And I am salivating like a vampire or hungry dog. It is bizarre!

Poor ER nurses and doctors must think I am a hypochondriac. I had written all the symptoms down on a piece of paper for my primary and took it with me. They all looked at me like I was nuts. Maybe I am. All I know is that I feel like dookey.

All the tests came back alright. The ER doc did not diagnose me with anything. He said that there is no test the ER they could do to find out what my problem was. What no test to check the head?! LOL, just kidding. Beleive me that last place I want to spend my evening is in ER room #9 with the EKG machine and needles. I am not frustrated by his non diagnosis. He did all he could, my mess is better suited for a primary anyhow. I understand that.

I did have an appt set with my primary already but I have been waiting for two weeks and I still do not get to see him until next Thursday. Why did I go? Well, all those symptoms just got to be OVERWHELMING! They wake me up out of my sleep and keep me up. They make me irritable during the day. Not knowing what the heck was going on and the thought of waiting another week was eating at me.

I am sure it is a combination of things...allergies, anxiety, residuals from Ramsay Hunt, cavities...all of the above. So, I was sent home with the "You are not dying" chat and orders to get to the primary and back to the neurologist asap. And to a dentist. Uggg!

I am sure glad that I am not experiencing something emergency serious :) AND I do have to say that getting older is not for sissy's! Thanks Mommy for going with me!






No comments:

Post a Comment