Tuesday, February 5, 2013

We needed this!

Just me, Pup and woods...nothing but forest
I really pushed myself today. So hard I found my self grunting and moaning and screaming! My dog is such an inspiration for me, I sware!

We took the big hill at the end of the walk today, rather than at the begining. Holy cow, I felt the burn and it felt good ;)

In the beginning of the hill I could not get Pup to slow down and go my pace. She was a consistent 8 feet ahead of me until she reached the top and stopped. I think that she knew I was gonna leash her and have her help me up the hill, smarty pants! Towards the end she decided to come down and leash up. She guided me the rest of the way and made me push myself as I did not want to tug her to hard; hence the screaming at the top of the hill, I thought I was gonna keel over.

When we got home I got caught up on all of the tummy exercises for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday of  Dr. Oz's 7 Day Belly Workout. My lower back is popping and tender on some of them, but I am hoping that will all change as weight is lost.

I made an appointment to get the heart monitor put on next week. I am nervous, but hopeful that all I need to do is get healthier and that there is nothing wrong. Time shall tell...

Love and light and thank you so much for reading! I want you to know I appreciate it!






2 comments:

  1. Sarah, it was great to meet your Pup, Mom, and see where u and Pat live! What a nice area, u are so blessed to be able to take walks like that surrounded by nature! U sure did push yourself today, and soon u will be thankful. Good for u!!
    Anyway, thanks again for ordering the face products.
    Take care, ~Cathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to see you too! Next time, hopefully you can stay and chat. I am blessed...trees out my front door and a mile away from town, it just does not get any better than that! Thank you for your order ;)

      Delete