Saturday, January 19, 2013

I have been sitting on my butt for two days...

7:40 am - I did not walk Thursday. I did not walk on Friday. I just did not want to. Aunt Flow has brought a rush of hormones with her and I was not motivated to do anything I needed to do. I have never had regular visits so I am not sure what to expect each time; this time was a doosey. Lack of motivation might have also come from a minor remodel that my husband did in the kitchen...out small house was turned upside down!

9:15 am - Just got back from a walk with my daughter and pup. Feels good to be back in the swing of things, sweating and all that. It just feels good :)
The walking crew

We saw a heart shaped air bubble in the icy pond...

...I have been seeing hearts everywhere; in clouds, in concrete and now in ice!


She is even beautiful in her jammies and with messy hair, love this girl :)

Some cool shapes we saw in the icy pond.

This is Alyssa's shot, she liked how the light reflected off the ice and how it cast the shadow of the tree.

And the kitchen is done! New floors and new walls...wahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment