Friday, December 28, 2012

DAY 3 - I be walking....

11:03 am - December 26th, 2012 marks the day I started walking EVERYDAY. Rain, snow or shine, I be walking. I chose this mode of exercise because my dog is also over weight and needs the movement just as much as I do. I also love being outdoors.

December 26th I walked with lots of motivation. My brother was still visiting from Albuquerque and it gave us the perfect opportunity to spend some time together. The 27th we walked again, twice. Today, the 28th, has been difficult. Seems my motivation hopped on the plane to Albuquerque with my brother. I will have to find it and get moving....

1:30 pm - I had some errands to run so my daughter and I left the house. We decided to walk around town instead of taking the dog out in the mud. It was a nice walk, but it ended with frozen yogurt. Uggg! Although the yogurt is low fat and sugar free the yogurt covered raisins and peanut covered M&M's were not. Hey, there were raisans and nuts on it! LOL, it could have been worse!

The motivation to walk is not the only obstacle I will have here, I am determined that walking will be part of my every day life. Portion control and sugar control are going to be the hardest, no doubt! Changing habits is never easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment