Thursday, February 13, 2014

10 Things I Would Like to Learn in the Next 35 Years of my life

Just for fun...10 things I would like to learn in the next 35 years of my life.

1. More about quantum physics, how this world really works and our connection to it.

2. How to grow big potatoes. My crop is always filled with little ones.

3. To think before reacting.

4. Which mushrooms and plants are edible in Nevada County along with their medicinal uses.

5. How to publish a book.

6. How to use the pressure canner for meats, potatoes and beans. I have mastered the art of tomato sauce, getting a grip on jams and almost comfortable with pickling everything.

7. How to hunt, clean and store meat. Ya know, deer and such.

8. Patience. True, honest to goodness patience. You know the kind that comes naturally, peacefully.

9.  To be a life coach (much later on in life).

10. How and where to find quartz crystals in California. Everyone who knows, keeps it a secret ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment