Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August/September Business Worth the Buzz: Hand Made by Me Susan Perry

Yes, yet another friend of mine has plunged into the self employment pool! I have known Susan for some time now. I first worked under her at a local pet store, then tables turned and she worked with me at a natural body care company. Which tickles me because she now has her own body care line; it is funny how things work out.

In her body care line you will find lotions, lip balm, bar soap and scrubs. I have personally tried her Sierra Natural Lip Balm and I instantly fell in love with it. Her body care collection is literally handmade, with her hands and not a machine. The ingredients are pure and as natural as can be while sustaining a shelf life for her customers.

Susan does not stop there. She is also a seamstress and talented at other creative pursuits. As part of Nevada County Makes, you will find her at most street fairs and events. Her table is usually filled with body care, lamps, survival bracelets, totes, backpacks, quilts, wallets, hats and even trivets.

Check out her goods at http://www.nevadacountymakes.com/maker_store/hand-made-by-me-susan-perry. She offers them at a reasonable price and does not skimp when it comes to quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment