Friday, June 8, 2012

It has been awhile..I joined HubPages!

The past few months my life has consisted of many things. I keep acquiring these "hats". These hats come with responsibilities and help me be in a certain state of mind.  I have a different hat for Pat's business, my business, my creative writing, my creative hands-on pursuits, a hat for family and now I have to design a hat just for ME! This is a hat that is continuously evolving, growing and changing. This "I AM" hat is not ready for debut.

The most recent hat that I developed was my creative writing hat. This hat looks a little like newspaper; there are many words and thoughts scattered all about. This hat does not have the wide brim that some of the other have but it does shield my face from the sun. There is nothing hanging from it, yet anyway. I wear this hat while writing in my journal, in my blog (if it is personal), and for HubPages. In fact I a wearing it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment