Friday, February 10, 2012

Creative Corner: Jaicee Almond Photography


I am a sucker for photography. I am. No joke. I just love it. I love taking pictures. I love looking at others pictures. I just love pictures. They capture life in any given moment. An image is an individualistic perception of time, captured in a single second.

I was browsing around Facebook one night and I came across JKA Photography and immediately became drawn to this person’s ability. I looked in this page more and found that the photographer behind these amazing images was a senior in high school! NO WAY! WAY!

I was taken back by this girl’s professionalism, creativity and talent. In awe, actually. When I contacted the young woman behind JKA Photography, Jaicee Almond, I was not sure what to expect. You know how high school kids can be. I was pleasantly surprised again with her response, she is smart and respectful. I was really excited to feature her on my website under the Creative Corner section but I had a serious problem; I could not pick just one image of Jaicee’s to feature. The chick is talented! 

Since then, Jaicee has begun college and her journey as a photographer. Her images have remained as amazing as ever and you can see her grow through them. I like that and that is why I have chosen her again to be featured under the Creative Corner section on my site. I hope that you enjoy her images as much as I do. Jaicee, may you never get bored of your talent and may you always bless this world with your images. 



No comments:

Post a Comment