Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Augusts’ Business Worth the Buzz: Frontier Angel Soaps

I was on a mission. On a mission to find the purest, safest body soap for my family. I needed something with Shea Butter; a soap that smelt great and that worked. I searched online. I searched at local retailers. I searched the health food stores, the farmers markets and etsy.com! Then, I found Frontier Angel Soaps at Briar Patch. 

At first I was skeptical. I had tried so many soaps and been disappointed so many times, I could not immediately see the qualities that set this soap apart from the rest…until I tried it. The first scent I tried was ‘Lavender Fields’. Once the bar of soap was wet and a nice lather had been created it was like my shower turned into lavender fields (no pun intended)! I said to myself, “there is REAL lavender in this soap!” I was ecstatic as the scent of REAL lavender is hard to come by. The next bar of soap from Frontier Angel Soaps I tried was the ‘Milk & Oats’ made with local goats milk. The next purchase I made from Frontier Angel Soaps was their ‘Odds & Ends Bag’ which had a pound of samples from the different scents. This gave me the chance to try just about all of her soaps. I loved it and suggest this for anyone interested in trying these soaps! 

I have been using these soaps for a couple of months now and have to say my skin has never felt better! The frequent rashes I would get from the fragrances and other ingredients that are in store brand soaps stopped. Yippee! Plus, my daughter’s allergies are much less bothersome and I feel really good about knowing who makes my soap. 

Now that it is time to replenish my stock, I hope to get more of the ‘Milk & Oats’. Although I enjoyed all the soaps in the ‘Odds & Ends Bag’, I fell in love with the ‘Milk & Oats’. ‘Yuba Wild’ and ‘Pacific Blue’ are also on the top of the list.

For more information about this company go to www.frontierangel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment