Saturday, April 20, 2013

A trip to the Courthouse...there is no shortage of beauty!

Ya know, I have always been one to stop and enjoy the sights around me. Even the travels to take care of daily tasks serves as a wonderful photo shoot...creative peeps, I know you understand ;)

Nevada City is full of old, beautiful churches, buildings and plant life. Here is what I found on my walk from the front door of the courthouse to the car...

My favorite image from this shoot...I have always felt really close to the Celtic Cross.



There is even beauty to be seen at the courthouse! UG!


What are these? They are beautiful!

Daffodils!
The church that is across the street from the courthouse.
This the church, behind the church that is across the street from the courthouse.

This was a moving moment for me...double crosses!
Nevada City landscape.
And there you have it...hope that you enjoyed!

Love and light my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment