Thursday, August 2, 2012

Snoop Lion and Bob Marley

So, I am sure you heard that Snoop Dogg is changing his name to Snoop Lion. Upon Snoop’s visit to Jamaica he awakened to a new reality that he may be connected to the spirit of Bob Marley.

A few years ago my reaction would have been, “Yeah, right!” But today, knowing what I know about spirit, my reaction is “Right on!”  Like Snoop, I have gone through my own awakening and realized that there is more to us than what we can see. There is a part of us that is not yet explained and that part is one part of life that feels right and makes sense to me now.

I have been feeling the “changes” occur. I see it in our strong minded loving children, I see it people everyday who act randomly out of kindness and I see it in nature. I have had a feeling, possibly a premonition that some one that we all recognize would have an awakening and bring upon huge change; not just for themselves and their families but one they could share with the world. I saw this person as a celebrity or someone who is well know by the masses. This just might be it.

As anyone who awakens and chooses to share that part of their life with the world, Snoop will get a lot of resistance. He will face scrutiny and people plainly telling him he is crazy. While, the truth that Snoop is reincarnated as Bob Marley is only known by the Divine but for those of you who smiled funny at me when I considered Bob Marley to be a Divine Master…maybe I was not too far off. Once Snoop Lions first album comes out in the form of Rastafarian beats, it will be interesting to compare the two.

Check out these videos I found on the subject. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX7EqelDuQg&feature=player_embedded#!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UePv182E2Ac

Love and Light, Onward and Upward, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment