Saturday, May 30, 2015

Slow and steady wins the race!

Realizing that it has been a little over TWO MONTHS since my last post, you are to be assured that it has been because life has kept me from stopping in to write. I have been active; taking walks when I can, gardening and going on end of the year field trips with my daughter.

Taking pictures for proof...

Garden Bee on a chive flower. Gardening is a good thing to do to keep active.

You will never guess where this is...I never leave my camera at home. Photo opps are everywhere!

On a walk recently...

...wild flowers where everywhere!!

On a field trip to Sacramento...I call this Old Town Arches.






     My work is sedentary, so every opportunity I get to be active I should (and need) to jump on. I have reached my weight goal, in fact the scale seems to be going the other way but I know that with the kind of change I need to make it will not happen over night. Lifestyle changes take a long time. Eating right is half the battle. Exercising is the other half, the hardest half if you ask me!

 
 
 
 
 
 
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius
 
"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self." ~Aldous Huxley
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment